Brazilian Hard Waxbrazilian hard waxBRAZILIAN HARD WAX ,
Brazilian Body Hard Wax by GiGI
achieves the desired results sought by clients interested in the latest waxing
techniques: the "Brazilian bikini wax" and the "Sphinx." Both techniques can be
difficult if the wrong wax product is used.
GiGi Brazilian Body Hard Wax also addresses the challenge of hair removal on
sensitive skin and the removal of coarse hair.
# 0899The "Brazilian bikini wax" is a technique where most of the hair is removed
from the bikini area, leaving only a small strip of hair. The "Sphinx is a
technique in which all of the hair is removed from the bikini area. The
popularity of both techniques has quickly gained momentum thanks to celebrities
like Brittany Spears, Tara Ried and Lilí Kim, who sport ultra-low riding pants.
Brazilian Body Hard Wax this 14 oz, new formulation was designed specifically
for a very thorough bikini waxing -- where every bit of hair is removed except
for a thin strip in the front. The skin in this area is sensitive and delicate,
yet the hair can be extremely coarse. GiGiís new Brazilian Body Hard Wax
provides the most effective Brazilian waxing service possible.
- Place collar on GiGi Warmer.
- Remove lid from container.
- Place container in warmer. Set dial to "H" for 15-25 minutes until a thick
consistency is achieved, then turn dial to "L" for the rest of the day.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre-Hon Lotion. Pat dry with white tissue.
- Spray on GiGi Anesthetic Numbing Spray to temporarily numb the skin and take
the sting out of waxing.
- Dust on a thin layer of GiGi Pre-Epilation Dusting Powder.
- With spatula, apply a thick coat of wax at a 45 degree angle in direction of
- Allow wax to cool on skin until it becomes soft and pliable.
- Hold skin taut and pull off wax with one quick motion in opposite direction of
hair growth keeping hardened wax as close to the skin as possible. Never
reapply wax to epilated areas.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your
fingers or palm of hand to calm skin.
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition and refine pores.
- To maintain epilation results longer,smooth on GiGi Slow Grow for skin
maintenance everyday after showering.
NOTE: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
CAUTION: Test a small area of skin for sensitivity. This product should not be used by
people suffering from diabetes or who have varicose veins, moles, or warts. Do
Not Use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do Not Use on recently tweezed area. Do
Not Apply to areas being treated with Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, or Alpha Hydroxy
products. Do Not Use soaps or astringents for 2 hours before and after
application. Avoid tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair
removal treatment.brazilian hard wax